Wednesday, March 25, 2015

I'm Baaaack

Hello? Are you there? It's me, Melissa. I'm back. I know I said that before and then let you down but I'm going to try really hard to make it up to you. Okay? Okay.

I even got my friend to redesign this whole space and look how pretty it is! If that's not reason enough to come back to this little blog of mine, I don't know what is. Oh wait, there's even more of a reason and that is Winnipeg is fantastic and more people need to know it!

I have a few tihngs in the works and I'm even trying to convince a couple 'murican friends of mine to come up for a visit this summer. Let's cross our fingers for that. In the meantime, I will see you back here tomorow bright and early for a post on something a little new to the city: Escape Rooms.

Chao for now!


No comments

Post a Comment