Thursday, October 3, 2013

Number 13: Tinkertown!


This might be cheating, but it's a better alternative than being that creepy adult walking around without children taking pictures. 

So today we're going to throw it back, wayyyy back to 1994. Or 1995. I'm not really sure. It doesn't matter, the point is that Tinkertown was a staple of my childhood. I was lucky enough to have a stay at home mommy that took us to do things all the time. And the majority of those times were spent with my second family who lived a wonderful 3 houses away, the Hornby's. Eric, Lynn and Colin are like brothers and sisters to me and my sis. To this day we remain super close and I have to say it's all thanks to our moms for keeping us so busy together all the time. 

thanks for helping me rock the lion king mom

From the jalopies, to the lady bugs, the roller coaster and the gigantic stinky play-place, some of my favorite memories were spent here. My all time favorite was the carousel though. 

there's my pops, my brutha from anotha mutha and my actual sister

my sista from anotha mista, real sister, second dad, and wee little baby brother (also from another mother)



If you have kids, you would be really smart to take them here. No fuss way to enjoy a day! Plus who doesn't love to let their inner child out, can anyone say Ferris Wheel and cotton candy?

No comments

Post a Comment