Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Number 23: Mexican - Taco Del Mar




I tried Taco Del Mar for the first time last week. Unfortunately, I can't say that I really enjoyed it. I found it pretty mediocre and a little expensive for what I got. The burrito was kind of bland. I was really looking forward to this place! Looks like I'll have to stay with Burrito Del Rio for now. 

I have only been to Burrito Del Rio once but it was delicious! Unfortunately I don't have any pictures because I'm terrible at remembering to take them. Sorry :( 

Also, I'm fully aware that it's October, which means technically summer is over, but because I got so behind on blogging (I was focused on my other blog just a tad too much) I'm going to be continuing until they come out with a Fall/Winter list!

No comments

Post a Comment